Raiffeisenbank Thiersee eGen

Business Focus
cooperative retail banking

Raiffeisenbank Thiersee eGen is a local cooperative bank providing retail banking products and services to individuals, professionals and SMEs.

International Transfers

SWIFT Transfers
SEPA Credit Transfers
SEPA Instant Transfers
SEPA Direct Debits

Financials

Total Assets of Raiffeisenbank Thiersee eGen
Net_income of Raiffeisenbank Thiersee eGen
Market Share of Raiffeisenbank Thiersee eGen
Total Assets (2018)
52.66 mln EUR  (+5.55%)
Net Income (2018)
939,000.00 EUR  (-16.01%)

Raiffeisenbank Thiersee eGen is the 490th largest bank in Austria in terms of total assets. In 2018 its total assets were 52,66 mln EUR, providing the bank with the market share of 0.01%. Raiffeisenbank Thiersee eGen is the 366th largest raiffeisen credit cooperatives in Austria (out of 397 raiffeisen credit cooperatives) having market share of 0.02% amongst the banks of this category. In 2018 the bank's net income was 939 000,00 EUR.

Deposit Guarantee

Protected Amount
up to 100,000 EUR
Guarantee Fund
Einlagensicherung AUSTRIA Ges.m.b.H (ESA)
Covered Depositors
natural persons (Austrian and foreign)
legal entities (Austrian and foreign)
Covered Accounts
all balances on bank accounts

Raiffeisenbank Thiersee eGen participates in the deposit guarantee scheme of Austria. This deposit guarantee scheme applies to all balances on bank accounts made by natural persons (Austrian and foreign), legal entities (Austrian and foreign) and covers up to up to 100,000 EUR per bank per depositor. Raiffeisenbank Thiersee eGen is a member of Einlagensicherung AUSTRIA Ges.m.b.H (ESA) and makes its contributions into it.

Raiffeisenbank Thiersee eGen is a member of Raiffeisen Banking Group (Austria).

Contacts

Vorderthiersee, 40, 6335, Thiersee, Austria
05376/5209
05376/5913

Raiffeisenbank Thiersee eGen is headquartered in Thiersee.

Bank Identifiers

BIC (SWIFT)
RZTIAT22339
Bank Sort Code
36339
LEI
529900H4WKIZQYKYTF25
Company Number
39412i
MFI ID
AT0000002619045

Bank History

Established On
06 December 1912