VakifBank International AG

 (5.0; 1 ratings)
5.0 1

Business Focus

retail and business banking

Established in 1999, VakıfBank International AG is a subsidiary of Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi TAO which controls 90% of Vakif Bank International shares capital. The rest 10% are owned by the pension fund of Türkiye Bankasi TAO Vakiflar, Ankara.

Vakif Bank International AG offers a broad range of traditional banking services such as current accounts and savings accounts, corporate and retail loans and transfer of funds. Vakif Bank offers a special service - rapid and cost-effective payment transfers from Austria to Turkey.

Bank Category

Joint stock banks and private banks

Services

retail banking
business banking

Area Served

ATAustria

Products

current accounts
savings accounts
consumer loans
trade finance

International Transfers

SWIFT Transfers
SEPA Credit Transfers
SEPA Instant Transfers
SEPA Direct Debits

See Also

Account Opening

Becoming a client of VakifBank International AG can be done in a few steps:

1.
Submit online application
2.
Visit bank branch

Due to regulatory requirements VakifBank International AG performs KYC/AML checks when establishing business relationships with a new client. While onboarding a private individual VakifBank International AG will ask him/her to provide the following documents: passport; proof of address. For corporate clients VakifBank International AG will ask to provide corporate documentation as well as information about controlling persons. VakifBank International AG may request additional documentation or information depending on the case. VakifBank International AG performs client's identity verification via branch visit.

Ways to Bank

VakifBank International AG delivers its products and services through both direct and indirect channels, namely:
branch
online banking

Financials

Total Assets of VakifBank International AG
Net_income of VakifBank International AG
Market Share of VakifBank International AG
Total Assets (2019)
820.30 mln EUR  (-10.96%)
Net Income (2019)
8.15 mln EUR  (+0.72%)

In 2019 total assets of VakifBank International AG were 820,30 mln EUR. In 2019 the bank's net income was 8,15 mln EUR.

Deposit Guarantee

Guarantee Fund
Einlagensicherung AUSTRIA Ges.m.b.H (ESA)Einlagensicherung AUSTRIA Ges.m.b.H (ESA)
Protected Amount
up to 100,000 EUR
Eligible Depositors
natural persons (Austrian and foreign)
legal entities (Austrian and foreign)
Covered Accounts
all balances on bank accounts

VakifBank International AG participates in the deposit guarantee scheme of Austria. This deposit guarantee scheme applies to all balances on bank accounts made by natural persons (Austrian and foreign), legal entities (Austrian and foreign) and covers up to up to 100,000 EUR per bank per depositor. VakifBank International AG is a member of Einlagensicherung AUSTRIA Ges.m.b.H (ESA) and makes its contributions into it.

Contacts

Prinz-Eugen-Straße 8-10, Top 17 + Top 18, 1040, Wien, Austria
01/5123520
01/512352020

VakifBank International AG is headquartered in Wien.

Bank Identifiers

BIC (SWIFT)
TVBAATWWXXX
Bank Sort Code
19690
LEI
52990056W0VDKEDYUY83
Company Number
185946a
MFI ID
AT0000043818077

Bank History

Established On
23 July 1999

Similar Banks

FactorBank AG Logo FactorBank AG
factoring solutions
Bank Gutmann AG Logo Bank Gutmann AG
private banking, wealth management

See Also

Related Articles