Raiffeisenbank Rosental reg.Gen.mbH

Business Focus
cooperative retail banking

Raiffeisenbank Rosental reg.Gen.mbH is a local cooperative bank providing retail banking products and services to individuals, professionals and SMEs.

Financials

Total Assets of Raiffeisenbank Rosental reg.Gen.mbH
Net_income of Raiffeisenbank Rosental reg.Gen.mbH
Market Share of Raiffeisenbank Rosental reg.Gen.mbH
Total Assets (2018)
122.70 mln EUR  (+8.48%)
Net Income (2018)
13,000.00 EUR  (+44.44%)

Raiffeisenbank Rosental reg.Gen.mbH is the 383rd largest bank in Austria in terms of total assets. In 2018 its total assets were 122,70 mln EUR, providing the bank with the market share of 0.02%. Raiffeisenbank Rosental reg.Gen.mbH is the 263rd largest raiffeisen credit cooperatives in Austria (out of 397 raiffeisen credit cooperatives) having market share of 0.05% amongst the banks of this category. In 2018 the bank's net income was 13 000,00 EUR.

Deposit Guarantee

Protected Amount
up to 100,000 EUR
Guarantee Fund
Einlagensicherung AUSTRIA Ges.m.b.H (ESA)
Covered Depositors
natural persons (Austrian and foreign)
legal entities (Austrian and foreign)
Covered Accounts
all balances on bank accounts

Raiffeisenbank Rosental reg.Gen.mbH participates in the deposit guarantee scheme of Austria. This deposit guarantee scheme applies to all balances on bank accounts made by natural persons (Austrian and foreign), legal entities (Austrian and foreign) and covers up to up to 100,000 EUR per bank per depositor. Raiffeisenbank Rosental reg.Gen.mbH is a member of Einlagensicherung AUSTRIA Ges.m.b.H (ESA) and makes its contributions into it.

Raiffeisenbank Rosental reg.Gen.mbH is a member of Raiffeisen Banking Group (Austria).

Contacts

Feistritz, 126, 9181, Feistritz im Rosental, Austria
04228/2019
04228/201914

Raiffeisenbank Rosental reg.Gen.mbH is headquartered in Feistritz Im Rosental.

Bank Identifiers

BIC (SWIFT)
RZKTAT2K487
Bank Sort Code
39487
LEI
5299009F7ZI3COCVHS41
Company Number
113139g
MFI ID
AT0000002693107

Bank History

Established On
17 August 1956